- From Natural Gas to Hydrokinetics – Energy Options for Alaska’s Communities: Presentation to House Special Committee on Energy
- M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust Awards Grant to Alaska Center for Energy and Power to Support Hydrokinetic Research
- ACEP Economist Antony Scott to Speak at Clean Energy Forum: “The Dollars & Cents of Alaska's Proposed Energy Projects”
- Community Energy Lecture Series: Low-Energy Housing Prototypes: Lessons from Buckland, Atmautluak, Fairbanks and Galena
- Thesis Defense: “A Conceptual Model of the Pilgrim Hot Springs Geothermal System, Seward Peninsula, Alaska” by Joshua Miller
- Winter’s Coming: Get Your Home Ready for Energy Efficiency and Comfort Community Energy Lecture Series, Tuesday, October 15th 6:00 - 7:30p.m.
- ACEP at Work – Dr. Daisy Huang Installs BTU Meters at Gulkana Village Council Office and Tanana Fire Station
- ACEP Research Assistant Haley McIntyre returns from Institute of the North’s Chukotka Russian Policy Tour
- Tuesday, September 17th 2013, Community Energy Lecture Series Can Alaska and the US Military Share Energy Solutions?
- Tuesday, September 17th Biomass Brown Bag Luncheon; "How Biomass has helped the Tanana River School District"
- “Solar Village Microgrid Demonstration and Research Project” – Lecture by Missouri University’s Tony Arnold Tuesday, September 17th, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m., Duckering #531
- ACEP’s Community Energy Lecture Series Returns NEXT WEEK: Tuesday, September 17th 2013 at the Blue Loon in Fairbanks.
- ACEP Project Receives Funding: Sustainable Village Energy: Integration of Renewable and Diesel Systems to Improve Energy Self-Reliance for Remote Rural Alaska Communities