- Monday, November 04, 2019
We Want Your Input On Electric Vehicles Research
ACEP is currently exploring how it can add value to the discussion about electric vehicles (EVs) in Alaska, both in urban and rural areas, and we'd like your input. Please take our short survey to answer the following questions.
• What economic, technical or policy analyses would help move EV discussion and adoption forward in Alaska?
• What data should ACEP be collecting on EVs in Alaska and from what sources?
• What experimental tests on EVs and their usage could ACEP conduct in a laboratory or field setting?
• If you have an EV in Alaska or another northern environment, what successes and challenges have you experienced?
If there is enough interest, we will consider the possibility of a workshop to discuss results and clarify next steps.
Responses are requested by Friday, Nov. 22, 2019.
Cordova Electric Cooperative has an electric vehicle in its fleet. Photo by Amanda Byrd.