The U.S. Arctic Research Commission, Cold Climate Housing Research Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory and Alaska Center for Energy and Power will cosponsor the three-day virtual event to examine the latest energy and energy-efficiency research in northern regions.
ACEP researchers and topics include:
- Tom Marsik - Air source heat pumps in cold climates
- Michelle Wilbur and Steve Colt - Kake heat pump and electric rate analysis
- Jeremy Kasper and Ben Loeffler - Hydrokinetic energy research in Alaska
- Chris Pike - Solar Performance in the Arctic; bifacials
- Dan Sambor - Optimization of dispatchable loads for renewable energy generation in microgrids
- Jeremy VanderMeer - Wind/storage/secondary loads in St. Mary's and Mountain Village