- Monday, September 27, 2021
Graduate Scholarships, Fellowships, Jobs and Career Fairs
- The U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science’s Graduate Student Research Program is now accepting applications. Applications are due Nov. 10, 2021 at 1 p.m. Click here to find out more and to apply.
- The UA Fall Career Fair registration is now open!! The Fall Career Fair is virtual and the perfect opportunity to explore a variety of industries and career pathways, network with employers, and secure a job or internship. Local and national employers from a variety of industries are waiting to meet you! Register for this free event, open to all UAA, UAF, and UAS students! The fair will be held Oct. 27, 2021, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- The Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program provides an opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to participate in paid research at a Department of Navy laboratory. The vast majority of participating labs require you to be a U.S. citizen to intern at their facility. However, there are a few labs who will consider permanent residents. Please visit the Labs page for eligibility requirements for each lab.
- 2021-22 Oregon Sea Grant/Oregon Department of Environmental Quality Ocean Acidification and Hypoxia Fellowship. This opportunity is open to individuals that are pursuing or have recently completed a post-graduate degree (Masters, PhD, or other related professional degrees) from any university or college (US or international) with interest and experience in coastal policy. Additional details are available on the attached OSG email and on the OSG Scholars Website.
- Federal fellowship opportunities in Washington, D.C. — The American Association for the Advancement of Science probably has the largest portfolio of fellowship options for placement at agencies in D.C. https://www.aaas.org/fellowships.
The EPSCoR converter-dominated power systems research team toured ACEP's Energy Technology Facility this summer. Photo by Amanda Byrd.