- Monday, December 06, 2021
Graduate Scholarships, Fellowships, Jobs and Career Fairs
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has an undergraduate technical intern position who will work on marine/wind energy and environmental effects. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is a world-class research institution powered by a highly educated, diverse workforce committed to the values of Integrity, Creativity, Collaboration, Impact, and Courage. Learn more and apply at https://careers.pnnl.gov/jobs/2709.
- The Renewable Energy Scholarship Foundation is soliciting applications for 2022 awards. It expects to give at least eight $2000 scholarships. There will be at least one for an early undergraduate (preferably community college), at least one other undergrad scholarship, one for an early grad student, one for a diversity candidate, one for a First Nations student. All aspects of renewable energy, including social sciences, humanities, sustainability and grid issues, are fair game. Deadline is Feb. 15, 2022. Details on its website.
- Ocean Renewable Power Co. of Portland, Maine, is recruiting for several marine energy-related positions, including technical writer, project manager and electrical engineer. Application details available here.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory have three internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. PMEL is the NOAA analogue to a Department of Energy national laboratory and does a lot of exciting ocean observations and instrumentation development.