- Monday, November 15, 2021
Join the Arctic Energy Office in Kicking Off ArcticX on Nov. 17
Explore the Arctic’s potential as a living lab of clean energy innovation at ArcticX. The Innovation XLab series of events kicks off virtually on Nov. 17 at 11 a.m., Alaska time, and culminates with an in-person event on May 23, 2022, in Alaska.
ArcticX, co-hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Arctic Energy Office, will showcase U.S. leadership in energy innovation and commercialization. Register today to join free of charge.
Hear from Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, White House representatives, and U.S. Department of Energy leadership. Visit the website to view the full agenda for the kickoff event and series information.
Speakers will convene to discuss:
- · Build Back Better for Alaska.
- · Capacity building, workforce issues and energy justice (especially for Alaska Natives).
- · Leveraging federal agency expertise and resources for tech transfer and commercialization.
- · Transportation needs for remote access, including transportation electrification.
Share this invitation with your colleagues and networks. The virtual platform allows for unlimited participants.
Given worldwide climate change impacts, the goal is to make the ArcticX series inclusive and welcoming.