- Friday, December 16, 2022
Students, Apply for ACEP’s Internship during Winter Break
Students, take time this winter break to work on your ACEP 2023 summer internship application and submit it before the new year.
The internship program has two strands this year:
The ACEP Undergraduate Summer Internship strand allows the intern to focus their time honing their skills while working on one specific research project for the duration of the 10 weeks.
The NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates strand is an excellent opportunity for students new to research to familiarize themselves with the energy landscape in Alaska, work on a specific project with a mentor, and be involved in professional development activities.
Head to the website to read about this year's projects, which include:
- · Analyzing Electric Vehicle Performance in the North
- · Coastal Mapping
- · Cook Inlet Tidal Mapping: Data Aggregation and Modeling
- · Data Librarian
- · Energy Storytelling
- · Power Electronics Modeling, Control and Simulation
- · Railbelt Decarbonization and Energy Resources Project
- · Arctic Energy Atlas
- · The High Cost of Kotzebue Home Heating: Learning the Story, Telling the Story
- · Green Energy Project: Hands-on Technical Measurements in Mariculture
- · Hydrokinetics and Field Work Introduction
- · Solarize Mat-Su Community Solar Research
Visit https://ausi.alaska.edu/ for all the details. Application review begins Jan. 13, 2023.
Please contact Annalise Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.