Join the final workshop in the series leading up to the Alaska Sustainable Energy Conference to find out the answer to that question and much more:
This workshop will build on the foundation established at the recent Electrify Alaska! Conference in Cordova. Ongoing efforts across the state are exploring cold-climate heat pumps, dispatchable thermal loads and electric vehicles of many types (even airplanes!).
- What best practices are emerging?
- What makes something work in one location and not another?
- How can these systems enhance microgrid electrical and financial performance?
- What don’t we know about space and water heating requirements?
- Are there lessons learned from rural Alaska that could be applied in more urban markets, like the Railbelt?